- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 cup of sugar
- ¾ cup of applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of bread flour
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9” x 5” loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, slice the bananas and use an electric mixer to mash.
- Add the sugar and blend.
- Let mixture stand for 15 minutes.
- Add applesauce and eggs and mix well.
- Blend in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour into the greased loaf pan and bake for 55 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let stand again for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.