- 1 package of sausage
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 9 eggs, beaten
- 2 cans of refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Crumble and brown the entire package of sausage and pour off any fat.
- Coat a 9″ x 13″ baking dish with a non-stick spray and line it with one package of the crescent rolls.
- Put the cooked sausage on top of the rolls and top with the cheese.
- Pour in the eggs and top with the second package of crescent rolls.
- Bake 35 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Serve warm with a buttery maple syrup.