- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hard boil, shell and rinse your eggs.
- Slice eggs in half.
- Carefully remove the yolks and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Place egg whites on a platter.
- Cook 4 bacon strips to very crisp. Drain, allow to cool and crumble.
- Mash egg yolks with a fork.
- Blend in mayonnaise, crumbled bacon, cheese, honey mustard and pepper.
- Place a spoon full of yolk mixture into each egg white.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle paprika on top of eggs before serving