- 1 pound dark chocolate
- 1 pound white chocolate
- 30 small peppermint candy canes
- Put dark chocolate in a microwave bowl and heat on high setting in microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Stir chocolate about every 30 seconds to make sure lumps are melting.
- Put white chocolate in microwave bowl and heat like dark chocolate.
- Put candy canes in a large freezer bag.
- Using a rolling pin break the candy canes into different size pieces.
- Place half the crushed candy canes in a strainer and shake small crumbs into dark chocolate.
- Place the remaining crushed candy into strainer and shake crumbs into white chocolate.
- Line a 9x9x9 baking pan with heavy aluminum foil.
- Spread dark chocolate out into bottom of pan.
- Spread white chocolate over the dark chocolate in pan.
- Sprinkle the rest of the crushed candy canes over the top.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- When hardened break up pieces of candy by dropping straight down on the counter.