Let me preface this recipe post with the fact that I have a son on the spectrum that will only eat certain foods. One of those foods is pizza. He loves it and could eat it at every meal. He damn near does to be quite honest. This leaves me looking for new ways to make it that switches it up at least a little bit. The only thing that I do different with this is I don’t use ground beef. He won’t eat it. It’s either cheese or pepperoni for him so that is what I use.
- 1 ½ lb. ground beef
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 2 tubes refrigerator biscuits
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown the beef in a skillet and drain.
- Mix pizza sauce hamburger and simmer until heated through.
- Quarter the biscuits and place in a 13-in x 9-in x 2-in greased baking dish. Top with beef mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheeses and bake 5-10 more minutes.